Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Halloween gift for all my Listeners!

Download my most-raved-about CD EVER — for free! My first blog post was about Timber Timbre, an eerie acoustic spook-folk group that captured my heart and tortured it gently with acoustic strings all summer long.

I just found out Arts & Crafts, the Hippest Label Ever (I hear), is giving the album away in celebration of Halloween! Only until Oct 31st, which is very soon.

So run over here my little noodles, and knock your noggin against this aural kiss:


That I have to convince anybody to download this album, which I paid hefty $$$ for, is madness. This large font/picture is somewhat an insult to this amazing band, because everyone should want to have such great music in their collection, if not only for Halloween.

If you're reading this and don't yet own this album on your computer, let me promise you one more time that, at the very least, you'll enjoy it on Halloween. Your, like, total girlfriends will totally be like omfg amaaanda wtf is this ish? And you can be like I got it off listenX3 isn't it amaze? Do it up!
For those who don't know, I'm in a blogging class with mostly girls who, I presume, mostly hate this blog because there's not enough Lady Gaga or confessions about my personal life.


4 comments:

  1. The Lil' Wayne content probably helps.

    But seriously, everybody get this album now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm in a blogging class with mostly girls who, I presume, mostly hate this blog because there's not enough Lady Gaga or confessions about my personal life."

    too funny. downloading now, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded this, and I like it a lot. One of my good friends loves Timber Timbre so I'm sure he'll be glad to know this found its way on to my ipod! There is enough news about Lady Gaga out there, but this stuff needs to be exposed and you do a great job at that. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH A GREAT ALBUM!
    can't wait to share it with all my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete