Friday, November 6, 2009

Take the Listen! Listen! Listen! quiz to win prizes

I want to know what the hell you people listen to. Comment below and answer this quiz.......:



Send it my way and I'll look it up and write a mini-blog about it. I'm sure you're just dying to know my opinions on the latest top 40 tune or some obscure Scarborough indie pop outfit your little sister just looooves.

Please send them to me right now.

Your prize: having your submission honoured on this prestigious blog and read by millions of avid readers.

12 comments:

  1. We Used To Vacation - Cold War Kids
    is the last song I listened to
    -Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the latest CBCR3 track of the day:
    Matt Epp — They Won't Find The Bodies.

    The announcer has a verbose, silly intro that includes YouTube quotes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your going to have fun with this one...

    Britney Spears, 3.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los Lobos - Ay Te Dejo En San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stu,

    The Official Ironmen Rally Song - Guided By Voices

    In a lo-fi mood today I guess.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  6. wannabe by the spice girls (part of a lecture by the wonderful norma coates)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl is on my mind --> the black keys.
    good band

    ReplyDelete